Friday, September 10, 2010

Carry Walker

Its really been long, since I featured a home.. but today I come back with a bang! with the lovely home of Carry Walker, who loves to make handmade stuff.. and is setting up her new home..she was kind enough to let us into her lovely place!



I love the collection of succulents around the house... and lovely white ceramic owl... keeps me drooling! I have an attraction towards owly stuff...

alternative text

Calm bedroom with a lovely quilt... and a canopy bed..

alternative text

alternative text

A corner in the living room.

alternative text

alternative text

I am an embroidery freak... and these vintage birds are a feast to my eyes..

alternative text

This is her craft room... birds again... Birds have a lot to do with the beautiful stuffed  art she makes .... you have to have a look at here etsy shop here... for lovely snugly and adorable stuff..


alternative text



alternative text



alternative text

I hope you loved this home feature.... She has a great blog here where she tells about the lovely stuff she makes... Also can see more detailed images of her home here

Thanks Carry !



6 comments:

GB September 10, 2010 at 4:23 PM  

This is simply beautiful!! Gorgeous home...I'm off the check out her blog and shop! thanks for the post Akshatha! :)

Cary September 10, 2010 at 4:40 PM  

thanks so much:)

A. Naik September 10, 2010 at 5:09 PM  

@GB: Thanks Gagan! I am sure you will find great treat on her blog and shop... specially the polar bear in her shop!

@Carry: Thanks again Carry... great home and great work!!

Rekha September 10, 2010 at 11:01 PM  

Gorgeous home, Akshata, loved the plant containers and the embroidered birds..

Unknown September 11, 2010 at 5:22 AM  

what a lovely and warm home!

Anonymous September 11, 2010 at 10:30 AM  

Sigh!! so so gorgeous!! Love the whites.. and the dash of colours.. awesome!! Such a warm and welcoming home!!

Blogger Templates