Tuesday, October 05, 2010

New Work!

Hello People! Its been a week away from blogging..... Hope its been a nice new week for all of you.. My last week was full of activities .. doing new things learning new things... and was lost in my own sweet world..... so here am.... with some snippets of what I have been doing...
Some new block prints..

alternative text

A hand at batik... though I have done one batik art before... I always failed at dyeing the fabric right... so am now am so glad that am starting to get better with dyeing... so I was just hunting and hunting all about dyeing on the internet... I am so thankful to this invention of mankind called "internet"... Because anything I have learnt and know to this day is mostly from the net... so here are someof my batik work...

alternative text


Just have a closer look you can see birds in them...

alternative text


And finally, I got this book from the local book store PROVENCE quilts and cuisine... quilts and cuisine .. great combo to eat and sleep..:-)

alternative text

5 comments:

Unknown October 5, 2010 at 7:15 AM  

You rock A!:) So do your posts, and your hobbies!:)

S

A. Naik October 5, 2010 at 7:46 AM  

Thanks Sharon!

Sound Horn Please October 5, 2010 at 9:12 PM  

The truck on the vibrant blue fabric is gorgeous! It so ties in with my blog I would love to buy it A! Is it for sale?

Rekha October 7, 2010 at 8:55 PM  

Awesome works Akshata, good luck on your etsy sales.

Sound Horn Please October 9, 2010 at 7:59 AM  

I totally understand about not being able to stop. I hope to visit Dubai sometime next yr, hopefully you are retailing there by then ;)

Blogger Templates